Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I May Not Win Lotto Tonight

Because it's totally random and wicked hard. Plus, I haven't bought a ticket at a gas station in Nassau county, and this is a problem because everyone knows that Nassau County gas stations are lucky locations and nobody in Manhattan ever wins these kinds of jackpots., especially a newsstand in a highrise on 3rd Avenue and 55th Street. I've put some thought into my numbers, but the public needs to understand that it's really hard to be good at Lotto. Which is why I've adopted an Olympic, "Bodie Miller Style" Philosophy of "I don't care if i win, I'm just here to play hard and and bang tons of broads. " Ok, maybe not the broads part. But I have been doing some research, and I found that this link was most informative on how to help myself adjust to newfound fame and fortune:

http://www.note.com/note/pp/jackpot.html

No comments: