Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bravo, Barack

NY Liberty v Chicago Sky pre-game warmup ~ August 28, 2008


Obama was amazing at the DNC tonight. I wasn't even gonna watch him because as assholish as it may sound, I'm sick of everything. I'm not ready to go through this again; I sobbed when Bush was re-elected, and I still have puffy eyes from it. Plus, I was enjoying the New York Liberty play some WNBA at MSG vs the Chicago Sky tonight in Corporate Le Skye Boxe. Lest you think you could beat any of these broads one-on-one, let me tell you their average height clocks in at 6'4". (Check out the lunge on the referee at half court, aye?) And who says no to such invitations to watch athletic performance in luxury? Only a jerk doesn't like free beer, wings, and cupcakes. Though the Liberty lost by 7 after being tied the whole game (can they still make the playoffs?), it turns out that I got home in time to turn on the t.v. just as Barack was saying that McCain sucks so bad he won't even hunt Bin Laden in his cave or whatevers. So true. Look, I don't know about you, but I can't look at four seconds of McCain's creepy left cheek, let alone 4 years (or 8, as this country seems to dig for some reason). Vote Obama.

oR dOoDlE
-dOoDlE

6 comments:

Scarlet said...

For a country that less than 50% of the people get off their ass to vote, you guys DRAG out the whole frikkin' vote/nomination THEN vote again for office thing.

The only winners are the ADVERTISERS AND LOBBYISTS.

Del-V said...

My president is Charlton Heston.

anne altman said...

DOODLE IN 08

Anonymous said...

Wings? There were wings at the game? Thank goodness this vegetarian didn't see them, 'cause as hungry as I was upon arriving, I may have turned carnivore again & gone face-down in a plate! Thanks again for the fun.

& Amen to your text & messages.

Barack/Biden/Doodle '08. With that 3some, we can't lose!

Del-V said...

I like Doodle’s view on economic recovery however I oppose her throwing up on Anne’s stuff policy.

Identity Crisis said...

I think ALL the presidential nominees should have cat-cams attached to their bodies.