Wednesday, October 24, 2007

True Story


I work with two people who won't eat cheese. Not because they're lactose intolerant and blow their asses out as a result, but because they simply hate cheese.

Apparently these guys will make exceptions for mozzarella which is mixed into some pasta dishes and on top of pizza. Also, I will eat smoked or raw salmon but not cooked, and my sister will eat grilled onions or Funyuns but not raw onions, so please write all of this down for future reference. Thank you.

4 comments:

Teri said...

blow their asses out"

hey, thanks for that visual, Altman!

GLITTERGIRL said...

i will not eat bananas, but LOVE fake bright yellow banana flavored taffy and milkshakes. so it makes perfect sense to me!

Anonymous said...

I will eat ketchup or tomato sauce, but will not eat tomatoes or tomato soup! Everyone has their thing!!

Special K said...

I will eat green and red peppers raw, but not cooked.
and I won't eat fish on Fridays as I hate the Pope.