Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Pearl Swears Like a Sailor and I Love It

I taught my baby sister some bad words back in the day, but not really too much. She was good with words, excellent at singing, and remembered everything, so it was easy. It's semi-funny around family but not so much in front of the strangers. Especially when she'd blurt out stuff you didn't teach her that would take you by surprise. For example, when my mother and I would be pushing down the frozen food aisle in the grocery card and she'd shout "FUCKSICLES! FUCKSICLES! I WANT FUCSICLES! FUCKSICLES, MOMMY!" Occasionally, the Fucksicle Episode would end up in a breakdown, rendering her red as a beet, hysterical and hyperventilating and stiffening herself into a board so she couldn't be physically removed from the cart. She also had a terrible habit of pointing out the obese within their earshot. That was fun.

Here's Will Ferrell in "Landlord." Starring himself and Pearl McKay. Enjoy.


Read more about the making of "Landlord" here.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Hilarious! I need to get my drink on.

Anonymous said...

I watched the video a week or so ago. The article says she says "c**p", and I can't for the life of me think of a swear word like that.

Crap? Is crap a bad word?