Friday, April 11, 2008

Think You're Having a Bad Day?

I had a really bad day. I may explain further at some point, because as a little more time goes by, I'll embrace just how hilarious it is--comedy in tragedy, people, comedy in tragedy. But I just spoke with my friend Bumpkyn, and she made me feel a little better:

"I'm wearing a pair of pants today in which I am two pounds away from camel toe. Oh, and I was three quarters away from finishing a piece of cake I shouldn't have been eating in the first place when I discovered a short black hair on my fork. I don't have short black hair. I think I'm going to be sick."

3 comments:

Creepy said...

hairy camel toe. happy Friday!

Sans Pantaloons said...

Deep breath, sigh, think of something nice.

glittermom said...

But the important thing is,, was the cake good?