Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Breaking News! McDonald's Southwest Chicken Salad is Back!

My colleague just came back from McDonald's. Naturally, I asked her, "WHAT THE FUCK IS IN THE BAG, FATTY?" Then I saw that it was a salad bag. "A salad? Nice!"

"And these," she said, gesturing with the french fries she was cramming in her mouth.

"What kind of salad did you get?"

"Guess."

"Bacon Ranch? Please tell me you didn't get Bacon Ranch. It's like 5,000 calories."

"Nope. I don't eat bacon much."

"Asian Chicken Salad?"

"Nope."

"Ceasar Salad? Regular Salad?"

"Nope. You know, your salad. The Southwest Chicken Salad."

"My salad? You mean it's back? No way." I tore open the bag to see it with my own eyes. It's back! It's back! IT'S BACKKKKKKKKKK!

I suppose you know what I'm having for lunch tomorrow.

3 comments:

Matt Sears said...

Are you having a grilled cheese tomorrow?

anne altman said...

i can understand why you'd think i'd have a grilled cheese instead of a lousy salad, yes..

BUT


THIS SALAD IS SO GOOD I ATE IT WITH MY BARE HANDS STANDING AT THE KITCHEN COUNTER IN TOTAL DARKNESS

Sans Pantaloons said...

One day only!