Monday, March 31, 2008

We're Talkin' Magic 8 Ball

Ask the Magic 8 Ball all that stuff you've been losing sleep over. But you should know that if you ask it "Will I marry Glenn?" it'll say, "Yes, definitely" and if you then ask, "Will I Marry Billy?" it'll say, "Outlook good," so... the whole thing ultimately probably shouldn't be relied on as a life compass.

But...you might wanna go ahead and start practicing "Meet my husband Glenn" and "Meet my husband Billy" just in case. Can't hurt, can it? Sure it can't. Any day now. Aaaaany day. OK. Good luck with that.

From whipcreamy!

2 comments:

Just Dave said...

Here's what I get whenever I asked the eight ball a question:

http://davesearthlygarden.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-02-12T21%3A08%3A00-08%3A00

Cheap Medicine said...

The magic ball can answer some of the following lines. Surely, you can trust him. To get more information Cheap Medicine from Online Medical Store.