Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Spring!

Springtime in the Ozarks, Arkansas
Spring! Spring! Spring! Nevermind that springtime starts in early February these days because the planet Earth is on fire and is about to blow, so friggin' bring it already. Winter was a joke. We had two or three cold days and the rest were mild enough for frisbee but cold enough for people to whine about it. I realize other parts of the country got tons of snow but we in Manhattan got one lousy flurry, which of course, caused major panic stirred up by the Mayor, the weatherpeople, and the idiot who couldn't make it to the office because of "the snowstorm" which apparently was raging thick on the Upper East Side. Oh, was I bitching? Let's get back to flowers. I like tulips.

1 comment:

Micgar said...

I like Spring, but its the wind and the pollen I can do without! Last year we had a freak snowstorm and got a little over a foot of snow in ABQ. This year, just a dusting. I don't remember the weather being this weird when I was a kid!