Thursday, June 26, 2008

Robert and I Need More Love



Robert Randolph and the Family Band, I Need More Love

Robert Randolph Rules. He simply makes love to that pedal steel guitar, and if you've never seen him live, you're doing yourself a serious disservice. Plus, he thinks Kanye sucks, so. Fuck Kanye.

Now, because I love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much, start your morning/afternoon/evening with another dose of Robert with Going in the Right Direction. If your knee's not bouncing to this, you've obviously no soul. Even the deaf jam to Robert Randolph, man.

2 comments:

Some Guy said...

Robert Randolph ROCKS! I still need to see him live.

Micgar said...

Anne-I had heard of him, but not heard him-so thanks! This is great stuff-I like that he plays the pedal steel like a lead guitar. And he is absolutely amazing on it too! Like Chris said-he rocks.
Oh, and Kanye-what the hell is with that piranha-faced asshole?! That guy is always complaining about some sort of perceived insult to his stardom. So tired of hearing his diva/piranha talk!