Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thank You, Facebook!

Hey, man! It's Henry. Henry Sullivan fom junior High. I'm so glad you picked up!! 'Member me?

Oh...Um...Henry? Henry. Sure. It must be 20 years. How did you get my...

Yeah I facebooked you the other day? What's goin' on, Jim! Jimbo! Good ol' Jimbo! 'Member me?

Um, sure. Yep. Homeroom, 1977. I remember. So...

So what are you doing? What have you been up to, Jim?

Well, ah, Kate and I are just about to put the kids to bed, and we're cleaning up after dinner... Um. You? So, what are ...you doing these days? Do you have kids?

Actually, I'm in jail.

Jail? You're in jail?

Yeah, Jimbo. I'm kind of in a bind.

Oh, wow. So...what...happened?

Well, I took the bus today and sat next to a young guy sleeping with his head against the window.

Ok?

And, well, somewhere between Edmonton and Winnipeg, I cut his head off.

[....................]

Jim?

[Click]

Jimbo? Jim? JIMBO? JIMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!