Sunday, July 20, 2008

DOODLE'S GOIN' TO SUMMER CAMP!!!

Thanks to EVERYONE who so generously contributed to Doodle's Fresh Air Fund; because of you, I just purchased Doodle a round trip ticket to paradise! Also in the works: an automatic round-the-collar camera to record her wandering so I can post actual photographs taken by Doodle, that scamp. I emailed Mr. Lee in Germany to see if he'd express mail it. Will keep you posted.

Thank you, thank you, thank you all again, dear readers! Doodle thanks you too. I told her she's going away in a few weeks, but she doesn't seem to give a shit at present.

Yay!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

vermont kittens, beware.

i look forward to seeing doodle but something tells me she doesn't feel the same.

Sans Pantaloons said...

Yay!!!!!!!!
If you manage to get the catcam in time, that will be fun. Here's hoping!

TripleA said...

I was going to donate to the Doodle fund but I guess its too late huh? I can't believe you're gonna get a collar cam. I knew they must make em but figured theyd be really expensive. Thats gonna be great though! I just hope she doesn't mope with it on though.

anne altman said...

triplea, doodle will take your money for the cat cam. its not a video cam, it's a photo cam. they're $60USD. fund going back up, revised. there will be too little moping because there will be a whole lotta killing.

doodle misses you, by the way.

TripleA said...

Oh photo cam, well still shots should be pretty cool too. How does it know when to shoot though? or does it just randomly take shots every minute or something? I just meant how she mopes around when you put something different on her body or around her neck, you know draggin her body around acting like she cant walk. Yeah hopefully the urge to hunt will overpower the moping.
I miss her too by the way.

anne altman said...

This is what we want for Doodle:

http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/cc_index_en.htm

Amy said...

I'm expecting a post card from doodle. A real one.

anne altman said...

folks who wish to contribute to Doodle's Photography Project please direct yourselves to the sidebar. Cut off is August 1.