Tuesday, July 15, 2008

D.F.A.F: Doodle's Fresh Air Fund

Please, won't you help a sister help a sister out? Help Doodle get her skinny striped ass to Vermont this summer for Doodle's 6th Annual Kill Stuff in the Puckerbrush by the Babbling Stream Under the Vermont Moonlight 11 Day Mouse Murdering Festival Plus Take Huge Steamy Dumps Outside Under the Back Porch BLOWGANZA!

See, when you make a donation by clicking the PayPal button in the sidebar at right, not only to you get the satisfaction of making the dream of Doodle Goes to Camp a reality for a restless 7 pound terrorist cooped up in a spacious midtown apartment this shiteous economy (Jet Blue charges $100 each way for a pet stowed under your seat--up fifty beans from last year), you're getting Doodle off my jock for awhile. Love her to death, TO DEATH! But man, is she annoying when she's bored. And let me tell you, she's fucking bored. I just can't take the meowing. The lying around, the moping, the meowing. I've enjoyed a lousy five minute break from the annoying when she caught in midair (and immediately ate) the two stray flies that got in here. Then there's what she did to my houseplant. Then I've got to annoy her back by putting hats and wigs on her and take her picture she just hates that, and then we end up fighting. Look, bitch wants to go out and kill, okay? Let her kill! Please, won't you help her kill? Just a $1. Every $1 helps Doodle torture and kill, kill (or just torture and then it eventually dies) another defenseless creature, every $1 helps her eat another blade of grass, every $1? Another rewarding crap in the great outdoors.

Doodle and I thank you in advance--every bean counts!

donations
so far: $110
to go: $90

15 comments:

Verdant Earl said...

Here I am trying to figure out how "Doodle's Fresh Air Fund" gets shortened to DFAD?

I love the idea of summer camp for summer kitties though. Our big cat Syd is content to kill the stray moth that gets into the house. He is soooo proud!

anne altman said...

guess dfad sounded better.

sigh.

dfaf.

doofaf.

doofus.

Sans Pantaloons said...

Doodle's Fresh Air Donation works just as well. Better add a percentage for surcharge. When is the deadline?

anne altman said...

Doodle Goes to Camp August 1!


Deadline: Before August 1.

Teri said...

I can't stand to see or hear Doodle whine so I donated.

Can she bring back something good that she catches? how about some pictures? video?

anne altman said...

thanks, teri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm thinking about purchasing that kitty cam that goes 'round her neck so we can see what she sees.

will advise.

i'll look into it today

Jen said...

that link doesn't work..
I was all prepared to make a donation

whipcreamy said...

yay! 20$ from me

Jen said...

okay
the link on the right works
but the one up there doesn't

I just sent a
whopping $1.00

rock on doodle

anne altman said...

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will fix the link.

Carolyn said...

Wow - do you think people would donate to my kid's college fund?

Probably not.

People like cats better than kids.

That's why I want my kid to be in Cats. It ups the cute quotient.

anne altman said...

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!! 108 and counting. . .

anne altman said...

110 and counting! you guys rule! doodle thanks you in advance.

Amy said...

I donated $5. anything for Doodle.

anne altman said...

man oh man oh man

doodle is so loved!!!

116 and counting