Monday, September 08, 2008

I'm Almost 100% Sure What I Ordered at Starbucks This Morning Isn't What I Drank

I'll be honest: the only reason I was there in the first place is because I found an old Starbucks gift card in the basket of shit on my desk. Please, do I look like someone who can afford Starbucks? Get the hell out of here, of course I don't. So I get in line, and I get nervous as I approach the register. I hear a bunch of broads in front of me asking for "grande" this and "grande" that and grande-ing their asses off. I order a combination of what the broads in front of me and the broads behind me are blabbing about: "I'll have an iced vanilla soy grande latte, please," I say. What I got was not iced, may have been vanilla, definitely wasn't soy. Whether or not it was a grande, I'll never know. The barista handed it to me, and I took it. End of story. See you until my gift card runs out, Starbucks!

4 comments:

Verdant Earl said...

I took to calling Starbucks "Tenbucks" a while back.

Seemed I could never get out of there without spending $10 when all I wanted was a freaking coffee!

Dr Zibbs said...

Starbucks is the biggest rip off in modern history

Sans Pantaloons said...

Was it good?
You could try a latte grand soy vanilla iced tea.

anne altman said...

of COURSE it was good! it was FREE