Thursday, November 06, 2008

So Sick of You

No not you. YOU!

I'm pleased to present you with the musical stylings of my dear and delightful friend Bobby Gorman and his fellow nasty hell raisin' stinkboys in GWAR! Fun fact: Bobby Gorman's sister is none other than NYC hottie songstress and poet DeeAnne Gorman. Hmm. Let me get this straight: DeeAnne warms the soul with heady renditions of Moonlight in Vermont in swanky jazz clubs and her brother Bob shoots green blood --and other fake bodily icky--at the willing mosh pits at Irving Plaza. Out of a machine gun shaped like a mutant dino dick. While wearing only a codpiece. And goggles. Got it. Two artists, slightly different genres. Both awesome.

GWAR with Sick of You

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

anyone who appreciates GWAR is alright by me! i saw them once years ago and for some reason jerry springer came on stage and then got eaten by a giant maggot. craziness!

Micgar said...

I have always heard about their live show, but never saw them in concert. Now I know what might have been waiting for me! I like this kind of stuff!