Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TWO CAN ANNE'S 21 Day Triathlon*: The Game Has Changed

Last night I snowboarded for one hour. But in the interest of full disclosure, I must reveal the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about the details of my daily Triathlon routine. Ok, it wasn't my idea; my colleague insisted. He says that I can't claim I'm doing the Triathlon unless I put an asterisk next to it, because the past few days, I've only been concentrating on the snowboard machine part. This puts me in Marathon category. But tonight, I may feel inspired to do 15+ minutes of snowboard AND qi gong AND yoga. It depends. I think the point here is that I'm doing a minimum of 30 minutes each day NOT sitting on the sofa. Isn't it? Whatever works, fatty. That's what I say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. 30 minutes of not sitting on the couch is a good thing but you definitely have to being some exercise and not the bending the elbow with a drink, kind.

anne altman said...

it's possible to get exercise while bending the elbow. trustercize!