Friday, February 13, 2009

Someone Sprinkled Some Stairs into the Laundry Today

I live on the 7th floor, did 3 loads of laundry and I only used the elevator once. That's like, old school. 1800's House Style, kids.

Lemme break it down for you:

  1. With my laundry bag, I took the elevator from the 7th floor to the lobby, where I walked down one flight to the basement. Loaded three washers with laundry.
  2. Walked back up to 7. 
  3. Ran down to the basement to put it the stuff in the dryer.
  4. Slogged back up to 7.
  5. Hopped down to basement get the stuff out of the dryer. Folded it. Crammed it into the bag.
  6. Waddled back up to 7 with the bag. This was undoubtedly the worst set of stairs. At one point I was sort of crawling. I think it was between 4th and 5th floors. I'd grab onto the stair in front of me. I even tried jazzing up the horrible routine by alternating between the main staircase and the back freight elevator stairs. Just made it worse. I think. 

Viva Altman.


1 comment:

Sans Pantaloons said...

You are truly divine!