Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Bonne Bell Watermelon Lip Smacker: Thumbs Up


When I was in Junior High, you didn't leave your house without a Bonne Bell Lip Smacker or two in your Le Sportsac. I remember that the jumbo-sized red flavor was quite the thing. The jumbo size? Really obnoxious. Did anyone ever "finish" one of those things before they got all gross and slimy or stale and you threw it out? Probably. It was Junior High. Lots of re-applications. These days I'm lucky to brush my hair before I go to work, and back then I was "naked" unless the face was painted a la Drag Queen.

At any rate, Whip got me this nice little number in my stocking this year. I recommend it. It's not too watermelony, shiny not waxy. I seem to do a lot of unnecessary, nervous lip licking these days which in this chilly weather leads to an uncomfortable and raw (and sometimes chapping) situation. Splurge n' get yourself one. MAC be damned. Sportsacs are back too, you know. Members Only jackets and Capezios? Right around the corner.

3 comments:

Brandy For Sale. said...

I still love the Dr. Pepper one...except my friend said it tastes like Meat and I was bummed out.

Buying ED Drugs Online said...

In addition to the great smell, lip smackers have an effective conditioning formula. Multiple moisturizers and special emollients keep your lips soft, shiny and moisturized, To get more information buy medication online from ed pills online.

doze pharmacy said...

Buy all types of medicines from here online ED prescription