Thursday, January 18, 2007

Yaw A Biggah Fan Than I


I met a fellow Masshole on Saturday night. Naturally, our conversation led to the Red Sox and how much we love them. Since we live in NYC and we don't have NESN (the New England Sports Network) our access to televised games is limited to the Sox playing local teams and thus, are quite precious. Here is our conversation, and I think you'll agree that it proves he is a biggah fan than I (in proper Masshole accent):

"Yah! I love the Sawx! I cut a hole in my showah curtain!"

"What?"

"Yah! So I can watch the games when I showah! Right heeeyah! (demonstrates) I gut a little t.v. on my shelf in theyah! And when my mutha came to town she was like, 'You need another showah curtain thayaz a hole in this one!' and I was like, 'No, Ma! I cut it on purrpiss!"

Biggah. Fan. Than. I.

8 comments:

newbluebaby said...

They have shower radios now.

I vote Tool.

anne altman said...

Yah, but with a t.v.?

newbluebaby said...

Still a tool.

Teri said...

Tool

whipcreamy said...

love it. so new england.

Elizabeth said...

whipcreamy, you already have a tv in your bathroom--you could totally follow suit. newblue would call you a tool but still...

Jon said...

At least we Sox fans shower, unlike Yankees fans.

(I'm an transplanted Masshole too.)

Jon said...

At least we Sox fans shower, unlike Yankees fans.

(I'm a transplanted Masshole too.)