Monday, January 22, 2007

Mandy Moore Was Depressed

Look, people, Mandy isn't just a beautiful 22 year old girl with an acting and singing career, a house in Hollywood, and a 401k, ok? She wants you to know that was depressed, too. Oh, when, you ask? A couple months ago for like five minutes. Not anymore, but she was, so...there you have it.

Doodle says:

I'm licking dried bits of Thursday's wet food off of the hardwood floor because Anne didn't bring home a can tonight, and this beeyotch is depressed? I know about depressed. Mandy can shove her "I was depressed" up her bing bang. Depressed. Please. I bet she got wet food tonight. Geez. Shut your pie hole.

7 comments:

Mikey said...

I am not positive why, but I felt lead to leave you a comment. My name is Mikey, and i am trying to raise money for a stem cell transplant. If you are interested in helping me and my cause, Copy and paste the link below. If not, then have a wonderful day.

http://surroundedbygrace.blogspot.com/2007/01/national-transplant-assistance-fund_19.html

anne altman said...

Thanks, Mikey. And Mandy Moore is depressed?

matt said...

Someone needs to show Mandy "How To Deal".

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

I think it's cute that even though she and Zach Braff broke up, they still have matching depressions.

Del-V said...

I am also depressed. But I blame my depression on the Government and the secret chemicals they add to Diet Soda so they can read your thoughts.

Valerie said...

I'm depressed that she hasn't made a hit record in like...NEVER!

bubbles said...

I always love the way Doodle can put things in perspective.