Friday, September 07, 2007

Gov't Mule Rocked the Night Away at Summerstage









Gov't Mule, Rumsey Playfield, Central Park, NYC ~ 9/6/07



Warren Haynes never disappoints me, and last night's show in Central Park was no exception. In fact, it may have been one of the best Mule shows I've ever seen. The band was tight and the setlist was bangin' (to follow). A nice slow start with an electrifying finish, per usual. The crowd was excited to be there, and the weather was beautiful with a light cool breeze. Warren was singing directly to me, and wailing on the guitar only for me, and I think that was fairly obvious to everyone else, but they didn't seem to mind. Here are some terrible pictures I took while I was enjoying myself. If you missed this show, Gov't Mule's New Year's Eve tradition continues with The Winter of Love at the Beacon Theater on 12/28/07, 12/29/07, 12/31/07. Pre-sale tickets begin at high noon, 9/14/07 on mule.net.



No comments: