Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I Love Wes Clark

Wes Clark, Jr. in his boyhood bedroom in Burbank, CA late 1960's


I stumbled across Wes Clark's blog, Avocado Memories one evening while I was no doubt googling something vintage, and I'm so glad I did. Not only is Wes hilarious and full of clever descriptions and stories about growing up in Burbank, but the pictures he's linked to his site are fantastic. They're of amazing quality and Wes clearly went to a lot of trouble to scan, organize and explain them just so. He's also got a few other blogs, so check out Mr. Clark's stuff. He's awesome. So was his dad, apparently:


Wes Clark, Sr. ~ early 1950's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am blushing furiously! Thank you! - Wes Clark

anne altman said...

i love you, wes! keep up the great work. who knew one could make burbank in the late 60's sound so fascinating?