Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My All-Time Favorite Late Night Conan O'Brien Clip Featuring Andy Richter and Matt Lauer: Katie Around?

I read today that Jimmy Fallon is taking over for Conan. This could be extremely old news, I realize, but I reacted all the same with a "Yuck," as I would. Having suffered through his horrendous "Boston" accent in Fever Pitch and all the other crap, I do believe I'm justified. 

I invite you to enjoy my very favorite Late Night with Conan O'Brien Clip Featuring Andy Richter and Matt Lauer as we celebrate not Fallon's replacement of Late Night with Conan O'Brien, but Conan's replacement of Leno. Ding, dong, the witch is dead, yo. Here's to Conan reviving the Tonight Show slot! Viva, Conan.


4 comments:

anne altman said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HAHA.

HA.

HEH.

Del-V said...

Jimmy sucks. It's going to be the next Chevy Chase Show.

Jenn Hyjack said...

I miss Andy Richter soooo much!! I do not miss Katie.

Dale said...

Sadly, they're giving Jay a 10 or 10:30 show now I heard. Yuck. Good luck Fallon. I hope they don't water Conan down any more than he would himself.