Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bravo's Real Housewives of New Jersey

Real Housewives of New Jersey on Bravo? Fuggeddaboudit: I knew I'd be hooked, and I am. When there were only 3 minutes remaining in the series debut last night, there was a tear in my eye; there's no possible way they can show all this stuff they showed before the commercial break in 3 lousy minutes!!! Tease! If you missed RHONJ because you lead a fulfilling life, go to bed early, or don't enjoy loving to hate terrible awesome stuff, here's a molto bravo recap of the season premiere by Richard Lawson for Gawker's Defamer.

4 comments:

newbluebaby said...

Ew. Ew. Ew. I didn't think you could get more disgusting that the NYC wives. One of Jersey wives' married a guy whose father was found in the trunk of his car... two in the head.

No thanks, I already watched the Sopranos.

anne altman said...

oh, so you prefer FICTION.

I see.

enjoy "Lost!" tell me ALL about it sometime!

bonk

love, jenn said...

Couldn't.
Love.
IT.
More!

Nina Paley said...

That was one hell of an entertaining read. I can't imagine the TV show being any better than the review.