Friday, May 01, 2009

Heartbroken in FL Needs Advice

Anonymous says:
April 30, 2008 at 5:32 pm
I am a cancer female and I have been seeing a scorpio male for a couple months, and it was love at first sight! He is my sisters’ husbands brother and we have known each other for many years. Once we got in contact again, he drove here every week to see me ( I live in N. FL and he lives in S. FL) about a 4.5 hr drive one way.

We got along sooo great, sooo much in common. With in the first month, we realized we were falling in love and he was the first to say the words. We were like school kids. Its hard to describe in words just how well we were together and the sex was if we were one. It was too good to be true! It was amazing!

Christmas last year he bought me an expensive pair of diamond earrings for me and after the first of the year I lost one of them. He said accidents happen, but it seems that since then, is when he has been distant.

We both had trust issues soon after I lost that earring. Most times we wouldn’t talk long on the phone like we used to, as he had his work to do on his pc. Well, this happened alot so I went online to several personals to see if he was online. I couldnt find him. Then one day I get a view from someone, with same first name (my scorpio uses his middle name) so I check it out. Everything in the profile was him. I even talked to this person in online chat once and found out more familiarites. From the physical description, to goals, to material items, to future trips. Then one day while I was talking to my scorpio over the phone, he mentioned something else that the ‘other’ guy had said which was the same. I have always known it was him, and have brought it to his attention but he denies it. After I viewed this profile, he asked me if I was looking? Thats also how I knew it was him. What is he doing and why?

Then all of a sudden he was giving many reasons for not driving here to see me. First it was his work (he is a contractor), then the cost of driving,(he has money) its too far (I dont live in CA). We do talk and I have asked him if he still loves me and he tells me he does and he also tells me he misses me when I tell him I miss him first. I have never been with anyone else, or wanted to, since the first day I saw him.

I know that some dont believe in love at first sight, but I’m here to say, it does exist. I love him so much and he knows it. I know I should leave him alone, stop calling, give him space. I’m afraid that if I leave for too long, he will go away. He is THE ONE! So I call 2-3 times a week to let him be aware i am still here. We laugh and talk, but I am the one that initiates the calls now. He hasnt called first in about 3 weeks. This hurts and I miss him. Do I need to just let go completely or be patient? I feel as though I am on a rollarcoaster with no way off. I dont get him. His actions are so different from his words. If he doesnt want me anymore, why can’t he verbally tell me ? Is he just playing me or what? I want to know what I can do to get back the way we once were. In about 3 months he is moving to north florida, which were his plans before we got together. Is there still something there and how can I keep it? How can I let him know without seeming pushy?

~Heartbroken in FL



My advice?  "Don't lose diamond earrings. Keep an eye on your shit, you jerk. You ruined everything." 

What's your advice for Heartbroken in FL?



5 comments:

Dale said...

Start following him especially if he has a pet rabbit.

Sans Pantaloons said...

If the date of April 2008 is correct, it's all in the past...

anne altman said...

"He is THE ONE! So I call 2-3 times a week to let him be aware i am still here."

do you think he knows she's still there?

Sans Pantaloons said...

Love can be a fickle emotion.
Let's say that, it all worked out okay, they married, and lived happily ever after.

I know that's probably not true. Maybe she should have cut off one ear and went for the sympathy vote...
"I do", sorry what?

love, jenn said...

Clearly, she needs to make a long distance dedication! Will you please play If You're Not The One by Daniel Bedingfield?