Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Good Annoying!

I had a kick-ass time performing at Chicks and Giggles last night; thanks so much to Hostess Wit Mostess Carolyn Castiglia and everyone who made it out to the show!

But the honeymoon's over already, as such as life, I've had one of the most irritating mornings I can ever remember*. To offset this irritation, I am posting a few more pictures of my vacation in paradise for my own viewing pleasure. If you guys dig it too, then great! If not, whatevs. I really can't be bothered with whether you enjoy it or not. Right now I don't have much time for anyone else but me, myself, and my complete irritation. With people. People who are irritating and annoying.

Why is everyone an a-hole? Is it so hard not to be a fuckin' tool? Apparently.

My least favorite people right now:

  1. The Lazy
  2. The Bullshitters
  3. The Ass Kissers
  4. The Religious Right
  5. Time Warner Cable

*Doodle didn't have such a great morning either. She blew her ass out Number 3 style (on the john, of course ) and then disappeared in the apartment somewhere to recover. Must have been a bad mouse or something. Bleeeccchiiiiiiooooooolio. Poor thing.


Anyway.

Brandy Barber and I are going to see Joan Rivers tonight. That's excellent. Brandy and Joan make me feel understood.

Understand?



Refection, Somewhere between Barre and Greensboro, VT

Church, Somewhere between Barre and Greensboro, VT

Grilled Cabot Cheese and Tomato, Sunshine, and a Nice Tragic Story

What's Up, Sky? Caspian Lake, Vermont


6 comments:

Teri said...

great photos.

if you work at a law firm, GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN.

I've worked at a couple, I know these things.

Jen said...

What?
no fritos
with that sandwich??

I don't get it.

Bumpkyn said...

I def fall under lazy today, I am glad I'm at home doing nothing!!

Bumpkyn said...

forgot to mention the sandwich...makes me feel like going #3....damn cheese!

Elizabeth said...

i can't tell you the wonderful feelings that flow through me when i think of grilled cheese and tomato sandwiches. it makes me forget about people who fall into those 5 categories.

Brandy For Sale. said...

Cabot Cheese! If you please!