Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hero Worship

David Ortiz


Manny Ramirez


Jonathan Papelbon
Can a baseball team make it with only three players? It's possible. I watched the Boston Red Sox beat the scary Detroit Tigers last night (trust me, they're a force to be reckoned with in addition to being physically frightening beasts) and I'm hoping this boost will help us (yes, "us", clearly I'm on the team in a slight capacity) spank the stupid Yankees on Friday night at Fenway. A game which I will be at, of course, because I'm on the team and whatnot.

3 comments:

Del-V said...

Anne, Give some props to my Orioles for knocking the Yankees down one game and making things easier for the Red Sox.

Yes, I used "my" and not "us" which means that I am the owner of the Orioles.

anne altman said...

due props in order!

ps i love your team's uniforms.

Del-V said...

Thank you. As owner, I get to design them.