Thursday, August 17, 2006

Meow For Now

A Bientot Mes Petites Chou-Choux!

(Farewell, my tiny cabbages!)
I'm going on vacation tomorrow, and no doubt you'll be desperate for breaking news, updates on important things, photos of Western New York, random crap, and of course, Doodle.
I will leave you with a few things before I go. I don't have a computer at home now that it has imploded (erasing all my data) and I will have limited access while away, but do stop and visit, I just may suprise you.
With something like this, for example:



Waistband Stretcher
Ever wish you could fit into those tight or outgrown clothes? Now you can with this ingenious device! Simply dampen waistband of clothing, adjust the stretcher to desired size and lock in place. When clothes are dry, they'll fit like they used to! Strong steel tubing assembles easily.
And of course, la chat du mois:


;)

10 comments:

AL RULES said...

do you know if i can get one of those pants stretchers for condoms?

Dale said...

Al, just remember to change it once in a while and you won't need help worming out of that one.

Dale said...

That ghost cat pic is very cool.

Elizabeth said...

i want the cat and the pants stretcher.

newbluebaby said...

You just went on vacation!

Oh, the life of a diva.

Tell Cory I said hello.

piglet said...

What are we supposed to do now? TALK to people?

Moderator said...

Bring me back something.

Unknown said...

aw anne..I so love to stop by here and visit..you always make life interesting girl :)

KleoPatra said...

MEEEEYOWZA!

Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

http://catsinsinks.com/