Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Two Can Anne's Anne Altman Compared to the New York Times' Maureen Dowd

I've certainly made the Blogging B-B-B-B-Big Time, kids! I received the following anonymously sent myspace message:

"A rude Maureen Dowd wannabe. But funny in very small doses. Very small."

Do not expect me to be saying proper hellos and crap like that in the hallways or signing autographs anymore, people. I am officially in another league, a better league, and therefore will be acting as such. You know, only Evian in my hotel suites and pool-side massages for Doodle and stuff like that. So, suck it.

4 comments:

Chris Battle said...

Small doses applied often and liberally, that is.

Kind of like an anti-fungal creme.

Teri said...

Congrats!

love the phrase "so, suck it", very Anne Altman and very popular like her blog

Berry said...

Yay! I finally get to be one of the people who can say "I knew them when"!

... I've always wanted to do that. Thanks, Anne Altman.

Elizabeth said...

anonymous? are you kidding me? no guts to diss you to your myspace face?

i hate myspace, by the way.