Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Two Great Tools Who Tool Great Together

Matt Dillon (center) cockblockin' Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson (but not well enough, apparently)

Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson. It's perfect! She's a philanderer and he's a tool! And his nose looks like a penis. Fantastic. Made in heaven.

My peeps, The Knuckleheads, know for sure what a tool he is. Listen to a true story they arranged and put to music. It's called "Tommy Made Owen Wilson Cry". (And apparently it wasn't too difficult.)

"'Tommy Made Owen Wilson Cry' taught me to hate Owen Wilson more than I ever thought I could hate someone who hadn't pissed me off personally...better than 'A Boy Named Sue!'" ~ Fametracker.com



Boy, do I love to hate. It's like my favorite thing.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

her baby needs a haircut.

anne altman said...

so does her husband. oh, i'm sorry, soon to be ex husband.