Monday, August 14, 2006

So, I'm Looking Pretty Hot Today, Per Usual


I've actually changed into my dress shoes instead of wearing my Reef flip flops (my dressy flip flops) throughout the day today, as I've got a huge power lunch at 1:00. I can't divulge all the details of this power lunch with you, but let's just say it's very powerful, very important, there will be very important people there, and I am very important. Did I leave anything out? Oh, yeah, and it's at a very fancy joint, that you can't afford. There. I think that covers it.

So, back to my shoes, I'm wearing the Italian pumps with the little bows, and on my way down the hall, a colleague said to me, "Your shoes don't match." Low and behold, one of the little bows had fallen off one of my shoes. Impulsively, I ripped the other bow off: "They match now." Which they do. However, I found the other bow in my handbag.

Today is a beautiful day to look beautiful.

But cops aren't supposed to check you out, right? Isn't that a violation of To Protect and To Serve? It's just darn creepy to be checked out by the the Po-Po.

I only want to play that card if I'm caught speeding or busted with an 8 ball or whatever.

5 comments:

nouseforaname said...

You sound fabulous today!

matt said...

Cops are forever macking.

Teri said...

"dressy flip flops" please Anne, say it ain't so...

newbluebaby said...

$10 she burped during the power lunch.

anne altman said...

I burped butterflies.

You owe me $10