Friday, March 30, 2007

Meat.com: BK Broiler, Anyone?

All I have to say is, meat.com isn't really working out for me. This busty gentleman who winked me should be proof positive.

He should be hooked up to a Swedish Milking Machine. Nice tits, dude. Cover your girls.

PS What's the deal with the creepy Burger King doll, standing in the background, waiting for you to get back into the manwich?

I love that this guy is honest, yet he lied about his age.

I'm sick.

And he's orange.

Please notice that the "Last Read" field is blank.

Kill me.

PPS Nice dining room, Louis the 16th. Or should I say, Tony Soprano?







Firstly, i would like to say that i am a 39 years old, NOT 26...unfortunately, i was forced to position myself as a 28 year old because i am trying to avoid being bombed with emails from 35 to 50 year old women who have been divorced three (3) times, have eight(8) children from three (3) different men, and whose cellulite runs from beneath her armpits straight on through to their ankles :)

ABOUT ME: I am a 39 years old...I have never been married nor do i have any kids...i really enjoy sports and i am very athletic...i also enjoy going to the gym, martial arts, great restaurants, vacations, weekend trips and exotic sports cars...

ABOUT MY CHARACTER:extremely loyal, honest, and trustworthy... family oriented, very selfconfident (but humble)... ambitious, somewhat agressive(i know what i want), very diciplined...intellectual...somewhat bold and assertive...with high morals and good values...

ABOUT MY DATE: 21 and 35 years old... loyal, honest, and trustworthy...family oriented, physically fit, attractive, with high morals and good values...


In my own words
for fun:
I ENJOY GOING TO THE GYM, MARTIAL ARTS, RESTAURANTS, VACATIONS, AND EXOTIC SPORTS CARS...
my job:
BUSINESS OWNER
my ethnicity:
100% ITALIAN...
my religion:
CATHOLIC
my education:
I OBTAINED BOTH MY BACHELORS AND MASTERS DEGREES...
favorite hot spots:
-FAVORITE RESTAURANTS... ITALIAN- "SCALINI FEDELI" STEAKHOUSE- "PETER LUGER" AND "RUTH CHRIS"...FAVORITE WEEKEND TRIP..."CAPE MAY"... -I PREFER "LOUNGES" AND "PIANO BARS" OVER "CLUBS"- THE CARIBBEAN and LAS VEGAS-THE BEST!!!!
favorite things:
(SEE ABOVE"WHAT DO I DO FOR FUN" )
last read:

7 comments:

Nina Paley said...

ewww

Dale said...

Is that a motherfucking doll leaning up against that doorway?

Creepy said...

He left out the fact that he's an Oompa Loompa (at least the color of one)...

Unknown said...

My chin:
Buried!

My longest sex record:
1.5 minutes. Ever heard of a marathon? LOL. She drowned in a pool of sweat tho. :(

My penis:
MAGNUMS! Lol, no but better than average. Average is 4 inches right? OK fine slightly below average. "Is it in yet?" LOL.

My STD's:
None! Valtrex rules!!

My confidence:
The best!! Better than yours! Better than anyones! No it is. FUckin try me buddy, I'll fuck you up soo bad. I don't care. Fuck it. I'LL FUCK YOU UP FOREVER IN A HUNDRED PIECES!

My feelings towards the gays:
No problem with them. Just stay away from my ass at the gym! I hate when I'm in a shower with a bunch of naked doods there's always at least one eyeing me as I'm doing glut stretches on my back with my knees up to my "chin." So annoying! Fuckin fags. If I saw them on the street I'd fuckin beat the fuckin shit out of em. ;)

anne altman said...

exactly. thank you, russ.

The McFamily said...

He forgot to mention:
Excellent Speller
"very diciplined"

Elizabeth said...

i would like to write a witty response but i am currently too distraught with the knowledge that this man exists.