Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm Sorry That Your Grandmother Has Cancer

But did you just say "elephant shoes?" I thought so! I know! They are so cute!



Now that you mentioned them, why don't you guess the number of people who mentioned my shoes tonight without my prompting? I don't remember! How about the number of people who raved about my shoes when I brought them up (which was all night)? Oh, I don't know, everyone?!?



Number of months I've been waiting for cabs to go finally credit card (but not equipped with t.v. screens):18

And the one night in my life I get into a taxi which is credit card capable, I'm flush with cash and so busy placing an elephant shoe into the "Oh, Shit!" Handle to show it off to a companion that I don't even notice the new technology until I get home and upload pictures to Flickr.



Figures.



But hey, how cute are my elephant shoes!



I know!






Anne's Elephant Shoes, Made in China, May 30, 2007

4 comments:

Mel said...

OK I am jealous of your elephants.

Elizabeth said...

love them!

ramonajoany said...

Since you brought it up....great oh shit handle!

piglet said...

I believe I owe you a "cute shoes," so may I now say in all sincerity: cute shoes!