Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cleaning My Own House on a Saturday Night: An Update

I made myself stay at the dreary kitchen sink until I washed 6 items. I washed ten. It was boring and annoying, and I hated it the whole time. If I had a small plasma t.v. to look at while I was on dish duty as my own maid, I think it would be less terrible.  That and a small dishwasher. A small plasma t.v. and a small dishwasher would bring me closer to personal success. Somebody cause this to occur, please. 

And if anyone can you make this happen before I have to go back into the dreary kitchen place--which is in five minutes--then I swear I'll totally believe in your Jesus stuff.  Jesus forevs! Totes! Jesus saves indeed. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anne, the small dishwashers are worth their weight in gold. Get one! None of this washing dishes by hand, crap! Plus, it leaves you time for other things on a Saturday night.

anne altman said...

though i can't imagine a better way to spend a saturday night, i encourage you all to buy me a small dishwasher.