Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lordy, Lordy, Look Who's Stealin' Gourd-y

I didn't have time to buy a geranium today. But I did pluck a small, pumpkin-shaped yellow gourd from the fake fall leaf garland in the Autumnal display nook at the back of an Irish pub (where I was watching the Bills lose) and toss it in my purse. 

And I may have also snuck a small gourdy-lookin' regular type half green / half orange warty gourd nestled next to a super-huge real pumpkin from the Autumnal display in the front of a Wall Street bar last night. 

So?

Doodle's not so sure what to make of our new Autumnal display, which consists of one gourd on her chair (which is where it landed when I threw it), and one on the floor. I'm not so sure what to think of it either. 

I can't wait until I get my new geranium. It'll look good with the gourds. 


No comments: