Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jar Full of Roaches: Tonight at the PIT


Directed by Oren Brimer

Tonight @ 9:30 pm

The P.I.T. 154 W. 29th Street

$5 Tix:
www.thepit-nyc.com

Comedy duo Brandy Barber and Sara Jo Allocco present an all new sketch show, directed by Oren Brimer. Some simp may have said that life is just a bowl full of cherries, but Brandy & Sara think it's more like a jar full of roaches. Will there be demented work out videos? Seething hostility expressed thru offers of kindness? Screeching? You betcha. And one lucky guest will win his or her very own Jar Full Of Roaches at each and every show.
See you there, kids!

3 comments:

Just Dave said...

Wow, wish I could be there. I could meet Sara and then I would know the top three underappreciated female comics in the 5 boroughs. And maybe I could import a jar full of roachs to roach-free Colorado.

anne altman said...

i'll tell 'em you said hi, dave.

anne altman said...

this show was terrific! i'd post pictures, but alas....i threw my camera in the ocean.

ahem.