Wednesday, April 22, 2009

30 for 30 Challenge: Day 3 Results

I didn't wake up early enough to do Qi Gong today, and I'm in a terrible mood. There's a broad I don't know from another department whom I run into in the pantry in the morning and I simply can't stand her because of all the disposable cups and cups and bowls and cups and cups and bowls she wastes on a daily basis, and she's always in the way, and I hate the way she mixes her oatmeal and then does this thing where she puts it in the microwave for 10 seconds and takes it out and stirs it and puts it back in for ten seconds and takes it back out and cups and cups and bowls and cups and bowls....IT'S FUCKING EARTH DAY, YOU JERK!

Good grief.

Someone needs Qi Gong when she gets home.

2 comments:

Sans Pantaloons said...

Deep breath Anne. I have been using the same disposable cup for six years, so cut her a little casual slack™

I will absorb her lack of grace.

anne altman said...

qi gong completed.

next time we're back to the morning routine.