- I love a documentary
- October is my favorite month
- October Country is about the Mohawk Valley in Central New York State, which is where I went to college. I've got a huge heart for that place.
- The film is about real Americans really struggling. It's tagline? "Every family has its ghosts." Word.
- The flick has a limited February 12-17 run in Manhattan
- I've got a limited run on a social life which doesn't include spitup and Elmo
October Country is honest, depressing, beautiful, and though sad and bordering on pathetic as hell, it is often very funny and offers a tiny glimmer of hope. Here's a review in the New York Times by By A. O. Scott.
October Country. Directed by Michael Palmieri and Donal Mosher; director of photography, Mr. Palmieri; produced and edited by Mr. Palmieri; music by Danny Grody, Mr. Mosher, Mr. Palmieri and Kenric Taylor; released by Wishbone Films and Film Circuit International. At the IFC Center, 323 Avenue of the Americas, at Third Street, Greenwich Village. Running time: 1 hour 20 minutes.