Tuesday, August 01, 2006

You Gross Me Out

To know that John Mayer wrote "Your Body Is a Wonderland" for Jennifer Love Hewitt bums me out on so many levels including but not limited to my distaste for John Mayer, my distaste for Jennifer Love Hewitt and my distaste at the thought of the two of them naked exploring each other's wonderlands.


blecchhhhhhhhhfffffffffffffpppppthh.



"I do love Italian food. Any kind of pasta or pizza. My new pig out food is Indian food. I eat Indian food like three times a week. It's so good."
-Jennifer Love Hewitt

11 comments:

Berry said...

What??? Are you serious???

I'm stunned.

Peter said...

A friend of mine used to call her "a chippy whore". I loved that.

Valerie said...

OMG I'm gonna barf. Indian food? OMG, I can not tolerate it. sorry.

Elizabeth said...

whoa, they dated? i knew there was a reason i didn't like him but in light of this information, all that is wiped out for the number #1 reason: j. love. gross gross gross.

nouseforaname said...

she is shaped weird and she looks akward and acts kinda retarded. Now I am no John Mayer fan either but c'mon that was the best he could do. She is soo c list...
well and he is lame...

Maybe they are perfect for one another..

newbluebaby said...

That is old news.

John Mayer is actually an excellent blues guitarist and his new material is actually good. He only did the pop stuff for the money.

anne altman said...

are you saying my blog is full of old news?

hmmm?

it is. but i digress:

john mayer bites. john mayer's music is another story and completely unimportant to me on this very important old news blog.

retardo said...

interesting post. i especially loved the extenuated onomotopeia. i didn't hate the song before i read this, but i think i may have to concede your point.

anne altman said...

extenuated onomotopeia: difficult to say when i'm drunk

Jen said...

I loathe Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Now I loathe that song..

Brandy For Sale. said...

Ask Rozzi about the Love-Hewitt story she has from LA. It involved not eating and dump taking. Class act, all the way.