Wednesday, March 04, 2009

New Emergencies in the New Economy

Florida woman goes cuckoo for mass-produced, deep-fried, chicken bits and calls 911.

According to the 911 transcript, Latreasa Goodman said,

"The manager just took my money and won't give me my money back, trying to make me get something off the menu that I don't want. I ordered chicken nuggets. They don't have chicken nuggets, and so I told her, 'Just give me my money back,' and she tells me I have to pick something else off the menu. She is not going to give me my money back, and she don't have the right to take my money."

"This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one. This is an emergency."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad somebody's finally cracking down on the fast food industry; they are destroying the population with their addictive, tasty trans fats and dollar menus...