Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Definition of "Tool"

Yesterday, a colleague asked me to define the word tool. Here's a good definition.

I went on a date last week with a guy who happened to go to my college. We had established that he had graduated before I had arrived, missing one another by a year. We ordered a few drinks. Then we had the following conversation:

Him: So, do you remember my Alpha Romeo?
Me: No, I don't think so.
Him: You don't? It was hard to miss, you know? The only one on campus.
Me: Yeah, but you graduated before I got there, so I never saw it.
Him: Oh Yeah.
Me: Yeah.

....10 minutes later....

Him: So you don't remember my Alpha Romeo?
Me: No, I don't.
Him: You're sure.
Me: Yeah.
Him: Oh.
Me: Wait--what color was it?
Him: Blue.
Me: Blue? (long pause)..... Nope, don't remember it.

That guy is a tool. See also: lame.

1 comment:

newbluebaby said...

Wow - he just might be the perfect tool. Awesome.