Thursday, March 30, 2006

How To Save Money and Lose Weight Simultaneously

It's been said that you can reduce your electric bill significantly by turning off unnecessary lighting and appliances around the house. It's also been said that you can cut calories in half by simply switching from beer to whiskey.

To put these theories to the test, for one month, I have committed myself to an extreme daily regimen of sipping whiskey in the dark. Other than the bruise on my shin, so far so good. 3 days in, and I don't really even crave electricity or beer anymore. Only when I dance. Anyway, I'll make sure to record my progess and share some anecdotes as I morph into a fithy rich skinny broad.

1 comment:

SkippyMom said...

I don't know if you get comments on past posts, but....

Bwahahahahaa! You are too freaking hilarious [I am visiting over from your friend that loves Taco Bell - I just found her too....great stuff!]