Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Hilarious!

I left my digital camera (with all my new pictures on it) on the Boston Commuter Rail a few weekends ago. Hilarious! And it as of this afternoon, it still has not been returned to Lost & Found. Even more hilarious! I'm still cracking up about how funny this all is. HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA Ha. Ahem. Here's a photo taken at the Get Mortified! show moments after I realized I had lost my camera. You can tell I'm laughing so hard. If you squint, there's probably a little pee somewhere. Clearly it's a picture taken with someone else's camera. Her name is Brandy Barber, and she finds that keeping her camera on her person is hilarious, but that's where we differ in opinion. Hers actually is quite slim, and it hangs from a cord around her neck. Bitch thinks she's so great. Thanks for the photo, Brandy!



Here's me again. This time, on my way to Drunk Town at Jacob Worth's (supposedly Beantown's oldest bar or something like that) with the babes from Get Mortified! Giulia and Sara and I were just discussing how goddamn funny it was when I left my camera behind on the train. Oh my God! SO FUNNY! Heeeee heeee heeee! Not good times, great times! So glad someone had a camera to record that hilarous moment.


Okay, I'm now off to leave my cellhphone somewhere, with all my numbers in it, never to be seen again. Where? I don't know, but when I figure it out, it'll be too late to do anything about it! It's going to be hilarious!

3 comments:

newbluebaby said...

Heeeeeeey there. Hi ya. Helloooooooo. Hey!

Jake-Up said...

willie nelson's friend didnt have it???

anne altman said...

No, Jake, sadly, he doesn't. In fact, I asked him yesterday when he emailed me. I sort of indirectly blame Willie, and directly blame Doug, b/c had I not been distracted on the train with "Take a pitcher-a me" then I would not have left my camera on the train. But it was so funny!