Friday, March 24, 2006

So Gay It Hurts

NewBlueBaby sent me this fantastic video of Doug Henning gaying it up in the countryside. My dial-up is slow, but it did save me from death by laughter. The video conked out just as the disco wood nymphs came flyin' out of nowhere to join in on the shimmy--and it's a good thing too, because I do not know if I would have survived...I had seen enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRC7LtikmqU&search=doug%20henning


Seen enough what? Standup Keyboarding? Hell no, I don't think so! Look what internet dating hopeful WestchesterScott thought would be a great photo to attach to his email to me because it says "Sensitive, talented, Renaissance man" and Standup Keyboarding is so hot, and Yanni does it, and ladies can't resist a bald middle-aged man, jammin it up in black denim and black sneakers, on the tiered keyboard, in front of tens of people, in Westchester. Delete.

No comments: