Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Yarmulkes, The Lame-Maker!


Hey, all you hot guys out there who are tired of being objectified by women and stared at like just a piece of meat? Slap a yarmulke on your head! You'll go from Hot to Not in seconds. To me, anyway. I won't bang ya. Hell, a foam Wisconsin Cheesehead hat trumps yarmulke in the sexy department, are you kidding me? I was burned a few times on my way to work this morning. From a distance, I see a seemingly hot guy strutting down the street. Upon closer inspection, the dude's wearing a yarmulke. Lame. Ditto for Pope beanies, turbans, hijabs, habits, burkhas. Is someone going to come after me because I have a yarmulke cartoon on this post? Bring it. Your hat's lame.

3 comments:

whipcreamy said...

i would like the hats better if they stood for women's rights...not for religious purposes...which is meant to keep women tied down and only allowed to communicate through blogging.

Sharon Shiner said...

yeah, but jewish guys are well-hung.

newbluebaby said...

Marmaduke wears a Yarmulke.