Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My Grandmother and Your Grandmother


I'm thinking about dedicating a blog to the subject of grandmothers. "Why My Grandmother is/was Better Than Yours. My Grandmother punched Your Grandmother right in the Nours." Because everyone and their grandmother thinks that their grandmothers were the best, even though you know that they couldn't possibly be as great as your grandmother, right? Remember when you were a kid and your friend would constantly rave about how great his grandma was and then you'd meet her and you'd say to yourself, "Please, my grandma is so much better." Or "Wow, I'm so glad I have my Grandmother and I don't have that grandmother, she is a bitch!" So, tell me why you think your grandmother was better than mine and I'll tell you do you one grandmother better and prove you wrong.

*Please note that this photo is not of my grandmother. She looks nice and all, but please, my grandmother was way better than this broad. And besides, Grama had too much class to be talked into Geriatric Glamour Shots.

4 comments:

whipcreamy said...

my grandmother is better than your grandmother. she drooled on the pancake griddle.

anne altman said...

wait! so didn't mine! wait a minute....
tssssssssssssssssshisssssssss
hissssss

Elizabeth said...

please see my blog today to find out why my grandma was better than yours.

newbluebaby said...

My grandma supplied me with the shovel and told me the "no body, no trial" rule.