Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I Love Doodle So Much




And she is so goddamned cute, that sometimes --ok, all the time---I threaten to kill her with hugs and kisses.


So cute that I endure the face full of fur and hives that smothering her with love (properly) entails.


Yes, I am one of the lucky ones whom she "lets" manhandle her, and let me tell you somethin', it ain't easy. You thought these Angelina Jolie lips were natural? You can thank an allergic reaction for this look. It's ok, the swelling will go down before I have to go to work.

Doodle: She ain't easy to love, she really makes you work, but she's worth it, by golly, she's worth it, I tell ya.


And if the picture above doesn't make you smile, you're dead inside. Either that, or you don't understand Doodle, and I can understand that.

6 comments:

Mel said...

Love hurts.

She is pretty cute!

Jen said...

it made me smile

I love doodle
can I please have her??
It's christmas.. a time for giving

Some Guy said...

I can say with firsthand knowledge that Doodle is a real looker. She gonna make some Tomcat real lucky someday.

Just Dave said...

The picture makes me smile widely. Much like the January picture in the soon-to-be world-famous DoodleCat calendar. That picture reminds me of Bert Lahr in "The wizard of Oz". "I'm da king of da forest". Of course, in her case, she is queen of the co-op.

newbluebaby said...

The first picture has a sort of a "So, you dare enter my lair? Have you brought me an offering or shall you sacrifice your child?" look to it.

Creepy said...

Exactly New Blue! Would it kill her to SMILE? Just once???