Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Mad Hatter

I left my brand new, smokin' hot Cha Cha's House of Ill Repute chapeau at a pub-style establishment last night on a hook underneath the bar. Let's take bets on whether or not I will get it back.

1) Yes.

2) No.

3) I'm an idiot.

4) Mexican delivery boy with a small cranium like mine now has a new hat and he looks great.

5) Dumb blonde with huge cranium like mailbox thinks she has a new hat and she looks stupid.

6) Some of the above.

7) None of the above.

10 comments:

whipcreamy said...

#5

Teri said...

Dumb question: did you at least call them to ask about it?

If not, I'm going with #3

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

In this universe? 5.

Teri said...

Okay, Flannery made me change my answer considering his question.

#5, definitely #5

Del-V said...

#5...

anne altman said...

HAT FOUND.



correct answer: none of the above.



Danny from Dublin had it behind the bar. Oh, Danny Boy...

Blonde is SOL.

Creepy said...

That's only because you are a babe. Only babes get special treatment like that.

whipcreamy said...

yeah, BABE! anne is actually a true blond. she dies her hair brown.

newbluebaby said...

WHAT!?

Bumpkyn said...

You are one lucky girl!! Had I known and if I had a smaller head I'd have been to that bar and wearing that hat today!