Friday, December 15, 2006

I Am Extremely Susceptible to Informercials

Sure, I may not buy, but...well, let's just say that I best not watch t.v. under the influence of intoxicants. We all remember the Bagless Stick Shark Incident, don't we? Especially the part when I was talked into purchasing extra filters? Oh, the horror.

Anyway, something about these Hercules Hooks makes me think that they would change my life for the better.

Those and a portable hot roller set to add bounce and body to my hair.

Hercules Hooks, a portable hot roller set, and the Time Life Soft Rock CD collection.

Then I'll be happy*.

I promise*.



*lies

9 comments:

Just Dave said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
whipcreamy said...

i bought the euro sealer from an infomercial and i never used it! actually..maybe i used it once to seal a bag of pot, but that's all in the past.

biggest infomercial ripoff- the topsy tail.

Just Dave said...

I will gladly but your the soft rock collection if you will buy me this:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15533716/

And, FYI, my word verification for this post is: BOOHZZ

Peter said...

Have you put many hammers through the sheet rock in your living room?

Fargrave said...

I sat through the Time Life one the other day. By the way, the Hercules Hook actually works really well. My parents got some from a friend and I put up three or four paintings in about three minutes.

anne altman said...

i don't have sheetrock, though. good old fashioned plaster. hercules hooks ain't gonna do shit in this case are they? the DD upstairs throws himself and his head full speed into the walls and nothing happpens to either of them.

*developmentally disabled: my attempt at political correctness

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

I've always coveted a bedazzler.

Fargrave said...

Man, that's some hard plaster, or a really soft head

Del-V said...

Info-tainment!