Monday, December 18, 2006

I Am Pathetic

Why? Because I'm
  1. Sympathetic
  2. Empathetic

And last but not least, the sight of this* made me sad. And I hate these things. Sure, I realize it's not a real snowman. And even if it was a real snowman, I realize just because it has a face, does not mean it can feel pain. Nonetheless, I hurt.

I'm so fucked up.





*Friggin' angry males. Whether it's the mosh pit at GWAR, the Knicks / Nuggets brawl, lighting homeless people on fire, or punching a blow up Christmas decoration, it's always angry dudes. There must be something more positive we can do with all this extra testosterone.

7 comments:

Just Dave said...

Cincinnatti, again. Maye he was upset by the guy with the snake. More likely. he's just a piece of shit vandal whose mommy never cared about him.

Fargrave said...

The sad reality is that there are just too many people for there not to be idiots. Too many people, too stupid.

anne altman said...

i know. we need more hurricanes. but with more strategic hits. i know this will make us inbred as a country if all the idiots are killed but i'm willing to take that chance.






sure, i've violently smushed a hostess cupcake to death with my fist in a deli before--and not purchased it--but it never had a face or nothin'.



different.

whipcreamy said...

i would shoot one of those blow-up things in a heart beat.

matt said...

Anne, what you're forgetting is that vandalism is very, very, very, very, very, very fun.


I'll egg you if you disagree. So help me Lord, I will EGG YOU.

Elizabeth said...

this guy isn't even winning the fight against a non-mobile blow up snowman. i am sure he has a lot of insecurity issues.

whipcreamy said...

okay so i went back and watched the video and it is kind of sad the way the snowman looks as if it is thwarting the stabs. but come on! those things are horrible! what cheese!