Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Another Exhilarating Close Call With the Shitcan


I generate a lot of form letters at my job in which copying and pasting really saves me a lot of time. Reminder to those who abuse this clever lil' feature like I do, always remember to proof your work before sending something in which you've copied and pasted. Had I not checked my reply, someone was going to be very confused and someone else was going to be very unemployed.


"Thank you for your RSVP. We look forward to seeing you at the reception on June 1."


Disaster averted just in time. Phew! Exhilarating!


(Sue me, I didn't know what it meant, so I had to look it up. I think that makes me a lady. A stupid lady.)

5 comments:

newbluebaby said...

This is my fault, isn't it?

anne altman said...

I was waiting for you to accept the blame.

Guess this post is about you and me and nobody else.

"Just you and me against the world...Sometimes it seems like just you and me against the world..."

newbluebaby said...

Is that Lite Rock? WELL TURN IT UP!

anne altman said...

it is turned up! what, you cunt hear it?

newbluebaby said...

twat's that?